Sharing borders with Abu Dhabi in the South, Sharjah in the Northeast and the Sultanate of Oman in the South – East, Dubai is the place of royalty; marriages also take place in a royal manner here. There are a lot of services a wedding event company can offer you in Dubai. The luxury hotels in Dubai pose not only as beautiful wedding locations but interesting pre-wedding functions’ venues as well. Hence, marriages conducted in this place are expected to be grand and impeccable too. Let’s check out the services a wedding event company can offer you in Dubai:
1. Wedding Themes:
There are a variety of ways to decorate wedding venues, but a popular choice to help bring inspiration is picking a wedding theme, it’s one of the finest services a wedding event company can offer you in Dubai. Not only does it give you and your partner a chance to showcase your unique style, a wedding theme can be creatively used in your invitations, place cards, menus, table centerpieces, wedding cakes and many more.
If you have to make wedding arrangements in Dubai in a short period of time & you are unsure about your theme or your décor, contact Promo Events. We have collected some of the most unique wedding themes, from retro-style weddings to weddings inspired from the couple’s favorite TV show. The chosen theme is incorporated in every part of the ceremony, and we use interesting and unexpected decorations to pull it off.
2. Invitation Cards:
Helping you select an invitation card design is another service a wedding event company can offer you in Dubai. A wedding function has no meaning if it is not attended by a healthy number of guests to experience the expenditure it has consumed. All of your efforts are repaid if your family and friends appear on your event and praise your efforts and the function. In order to attract your guests to arrive, what you need is a beautiful invitation card that gives them a glimpse of what the event would be like. Dubai wedding event planners can show you range of invitation card themes:
- Theme Based Cards: These cards basically adapt the theme of your event and are accordingly designed to give a match up of the whole occasion. If it’s a wedding and you have selected a beige-white combination for it, then the invitation card would also be designed in the same pattern.
- Scroll Invitation Cards: It is a classic pattern of extending the invitations as used in the older times. It is a good choice in case of wedding invitation.
- In-Box Cards: The new style of sending invitation to your guests is coming-up with these in-box cards, which are placed inside a box along with some sweets or any other item that is being given as a gesture of affection.
- Odd-Shaped Cards: These are the cards designed in odd shapes that are unusual to be seen. It might be in a shape of a leaf, flower-petal, music-disc, collage or any other shape you can think of.
- Photo Cards: A photo card is the one which has the picture of the couple getting married.
3. Mehendi/Makeup Artists:
Another service a wedding event company can offer you in Dubai is helping you select the best mehendi as well as makeup artist for your big day. They have contacts with many makeup artists, and they can suggest you the best one keeping your choice, budget and wedding theme in mind. Makeup artists in Dubai have hands-on creativity in terms of kryolan as well as airbrush wedding makeup.
Wedding planners in Dubai maintain good contacts with mehendi artists having expertise from Indian mehendi designs, Moroccan designs, Tattoo designs, Dubai famous Arabic Mehendi design to Indo – Arabic Mehendi design. Event Planners help you make arrangements for pre-wedding pampering as well.
4. Hotel bookings for guest visits
Once the date of marriage is fixed & the guest lists become final, it’s time to book hotels in advance to save money & trouble. This is one of the crucial services a wedding event company can offer you in Dubai. They book rooms early and provide you solution within your budget. Their expertise & experience help you in chalking out discounted priced hotels during wedding season. They research hotels within 5-10 km range of your wedding area to accommodate your guests. They also help you find hotels that can provide blocks to make your guests feel like home. Dubai Event planners also work on other benefits like complimentary breakfast or drinks with rooms to get more advantage. They arrange ready snacks & easy transportation besides good hotel accommodation to make your guests feel privileged & honored. Apart from that, they also do other important arrangements like:
- Finalizing venues for pre – wedding and wedding functions.
Some of them are Bab Al Shams, Atlantis The Palm Hotel, The Crowne Plaza, Conrad Dubai. They also suggest you innumerable exotic resorts like Radisson Blu, Hilton Fujairah Resort, Cove Rotana Resort, Danat Al Ain Resort Hotel and Asfar Resorts at famous places – Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah & Al Ain.
- Deciding décor for every pre- wedding function like Haldi, Mehendi, Ladies Sangeet, Chooda Ceremony, etc.
Dubai event planners usually prefer traditional & casual décor for these functions, that’s why lawns are best to opt in order to have vivacious look & feel on these lovely occasions. They suggest adding bright colored fabric for decoration that not only give the event exotic & festive flair but also add warmth & intimacy among family & friends.
Using color palettes also make venue cosy & welcoming for the guests. For more drama, they suggest matching the table & chair runners with the color of drapery, add gaddas as a part of seating arrangement, throw brightly colored tiny pillows too. In order to make the space more ethnic as well as cheerful, use traditional flowers like Marigold, Gerberas and Jasmine. Rangoli & Traditional urli can also be used to create fascinating entrance. Rangoli can be made using flowers or powdered colors. Give a dress theme to all your pals and siblings like: Yellow for Haldi, Green for Mehendi, Red for Choora Ceremony and Orange for Ladies Sangeet.
Image Courtesy: www.wedmegood.com
Light, Sound and Entertainment Arrangements.
Dubai Event Planners usually invite talented Shehnai, Dholak & Tabla players for these traditional functions. You can also sparkle the function by adding wind chimes to the venue, if it’s happening in a open space. They also help you make arrangements for LED lights, Laser shows, Fireworks, Tribute Acts, Cabaret Acts, Live Bands and Celebrity Appearances. On wedding day, they help you make arrangements for reception music, dinner entertainment, lighting and dance floors.
Introduce new innovations to create WOW effect from Pre-wedding functions to Bridal entrance to wedding lunches & dinners:
- New funky concepts for pre-wedding functions: For your pre-wedding functions, you can keep fun photo booths; make arrangements for temporary tattoo engraving for all the guests, you can ask guests to write for marriage advice, you can also keep special flip flops for your pre wedding functions etc.
- Unique Bridal Entrance Ideas: Dubai event planners also suggest unique ideas for bridal entrance towards wedding venue likes: Chaddar with lights, Ramp entrance, Bride coming in horse drawn carriage, Palki entrance or family members holding phuljhadis and sparklers.
- Flash Mob wedding surprises by bridesmaid / Marriage proposal surprise at Airport, Cinema Hall or a Mall: Flash Mob Wedding Surprises in Dubai are entertaining to watch; they leave us smiling, crying or cringing.
- Wedding in the skies on Burj Al Arab Helipad: If you are set to take your love to a higher level, then exchanges vows at 212 meters above sea level. Burj Al Arab, the sail shaped hotel in the Middle East has raised the stakes of the excitement of getting married to a much higher level. Dubai’s seven star hotel is offering an opportunity to say “I DO” to your loved one on their iconic helipad which rises at 212 meters above the azure Arabian Gulf.
- Exotic Yatch Weddings: Book your wedding on yacht and let your close ones witness your special moments in the middle of the calm, deep blue sea. Dubai wedding event planners arrange the whole event in a customized way including décor, food.
- Beach weddings at Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah & Spectacular desert weddings: Enjoy Beach weddings at exotic locations of Dubai with backdrop of Sea. Enjoy Desert weddings at Al Maha, luxury collection desert resort & spa.
- Gravity defying dinner arrangements in the sky: The gravity- defying dinner is offered for a limited time during the festive season, with the crane to be set within the Habtoor Grand Resort, Autograph Collection in Dubai. This wedding style is best if you are tieing a knot among small gatherings.
- Book wedding night room under water: This is one of the unique services a wedding event company can offer you in Dubai. The acclaimed Atlantis Resort Hotel in Dubai has two underwater suites; the Poseidon and the Neptune. Your perfect watery hide-away has floor-to-ceiling windows looking out into the Ambassador Lagoon, which holds 65,000 marine animals, from the master bedrooms and bathrooms creating the illusion of being under sea. This room is perfect to enjoy your first wedding night.
5. Cinematography – Pre wedding Shoot, Videos and Photographs:
Cinematography is one of the important services a wedding event company can offer you in Dubai. If the wedding planner is tasked with planning and orchestrating a seamless, gorgeous event, then the photographer is responsible for capturing the beauty and emotions of the day. In order to pull off a successful event, it’s essential that the photographer and wedding planner have a solid working relationship before, during, and after the wedding day itself.
Dubai wedding planners ensure you of having everlasting memories by capturing them into photographs and videos, so that you can enjoy them for years to come. Their goal is simply to capture the priceless moments in life to cherish and share. The professional teams have an eye for composure, the best equipment and deliver outstanding photos and videos that truly capture the moment.
Dubai is the shining star of the UAE offering everything your creative and adventurous mind can come up with for a pre-wedding shoot. From golden sand beaches to shimmering futuristic skyscrapers to manmade islands and boundless deserts, Dubai brings together elements from all around the world.
Some of the best and idealistic backdrop spots that are sure to capture the passion between you and your partner are Burj Khalifa, Al Barari, Madinat Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab Beach. You can trust the planners for photography and video requirements and they will give you great memories to enjoy forever.
6. Special Caterings
Catering is another exquisite and exotic service a wedding event company can offer you in Dubai. Dubai Event planners make sure that the food should be hygienic, full of taste and flavors. They maintain good contacts with marvelous wedding caterers in Dubai that take care of all the needs of their clients & leave a good impact on the people who come and attend the wedding. They not only provide high quality delicious food to the people but the presentation of food is also their chief concern.
Dubai wedding caterers arrange both indoor as well as outdoor catering services. The indoor wedding catering services in Dubai serve the most tasty food and beverages. The wedding caterers are well trained to serve the delicious & yummy food to the people attending the wedding. These wedding caterers in Dubai are also capable of serving in the outdoor premises of the place. Whether the place is open or close, the food that is served is maintained in quality, flavor, and taste.
Dubai wedding caterers are tied up with mastered chefs & cooks. These chefs are marvelous at their work. They also provide a full team of workers at the event place. The Wedding Catering Services in Dubai are always kept in the top most categories as per priorities. The excellent and unique presentation of the food gives birth to the sudden want of tasting it. The people cannot resist from eating such beautifully presented tasty dishes ranging from Mughlai, Asian, European to Iranian.
7. Bar Ideas
At a wedding, the guests take off time from their busy schedule, just to have a good time with family & friends. Bar is one of the services a wedding event company can offer you in Dubai. They do bar arrangements keeping full of great flavors that also look good. From a bar cart to occupying a tight corner, a lot of services a wedding event company can offer you in Dubai in terms of bar arrangement. To make the bar look more appealing and attractive, a creative set up is placed, so that guests can see how their drinks are being prepared. For example: If you are planning on serving lemonade or vodka lemonade, limes and lemons are displayed on the table or in simple boxes.
Men and women have different tastes when it comes to choosing a drink. So, wedding event planners in Dubai divide everything into two categories keeping likings of men and women in mind.
8. Bridal outfit & Rental Jewellery
Finding right bridal outfit & rental jewellery is another service a wedding event company can offer you in Dubai. Dubai wedding planners can take you to such shops or independent designers who have range of bridal outfits on offer and can customize the dress to help suit your frame and style. Be it Indian bridal outfit, European one or an Arabic one, you can find them all in Dubai. Dubai Event Planners also have good contacts with jewellers which help brides select matching jewellery as per their bridal outfit.
9. Floral Decorations for venue and Booking Groom’s Car
Dubai wedding planners also help you in servicing floral decorations. That’s another beautiful service a wedding event company can offer you in Dubai. Florists offer their best options suiting clients’ personal taste & style, also matching up with theme selection. Florists apply their creativity with respect to the venue décor, confirming it is accented with candelabras dripping with roses or flowerpots brimming with hydrangea and sweat peas. Discovering wonderful flowers & grasses that best suit your own personality and style, to creating an impression for your guests that will last a lifetime, Dubai florists do their work with the vigor of the client and vision of the wedding event.
Also, wedding planners in Dubai give a proper send off to newlywed couple with appropriate car décor having an understanding of aesthetics & good taste. This could be according to the interest of the couple, theme of the wedding, and latest trend of the society or something new and fresh.
In Dubai, Groom will always have the options to book super luxurious car of the world on his wedding, some of them are: Lamborghini, Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Toyota Land Cruiser 2017, Nissan Sunny 2017, Bugatti Veyron, Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe, Bentley Mulsanne and Lexus LFA. If you want to return back to your place along with your newlywed wife in a most exotic way, then you can book exotic cruise like: Seabourn Encore – Beautifully designed ship with a great choice of restaurants and generous outside space, Star Legend – Upscale, destination-driven yacht that visits off-the-beaten-path ports of call, Silver Spirit – Butler service for all, and some of the best cuisine at sea etc.
Image Courtesy: https://goo.gl/images/5gA78x
10. Honeymoon packages & Bookings:
Another service a wedding event company can offer you in Dubai is to help you select honeymoon destination from excellent range of Package Services. Wedding Event Planners in Dubai understand your requirements of travelling and offer you packages according to the budget, time, taste and safety of the couple. They understand everyone has different needs. They practically work for these needs to convert them into reality. Wedding event planners in Dubai craft such packages which enhance the beauty & depth of a relationship and at the same time, fulfill the holistic purpose of a honeymoon trip. Event planners have facilities for both luxury and budget tours that are reasonably priced. Clients can avail both standardized and custom-made packages as per their needs. Planners suggest most romantic and charming locations that leave the couple completely mesmerized, creating an unforgettable experience for them forever.